Tuesday, June 7, 2016

TCPTUES316- Hang Ten, Dude!

Hey there party people, and welcome back to my blog. It's busy around here, so make sure you are checking out all my work, because let's face it...I need you to see what I make, and tell me it's fabulous or else I get sad.

Nobody wants me to be sad, do they? Ok, good.
Now, onto my card!!!! 

What I have for you today is for the new challenge from THE CAT'S PAJAMAS!! Our new challenge is summer themed, so I though maybe we could go surfing!!


I am STOKED to show you my card using the STOKED set today.  I paired it with the Catch a Wave paper pad from Fancy Pants. Of course, there are buttons....and ruffled ribbon...and brads......buttons...ruffled ribbon. I also used the Wavy Stitched Border CutUps. 

Here is a look at the products I have used:



And you only have a couple days left, but here is all the need to know info!!

  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge.
  3. You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die on your project but if you have them we would love to see them.
  4. On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.



Well, that's enough nonsense from me for now! Thanks for stopping by and looking at my stuff. You're the best. 

Yeah, you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!!