Saturday, August 6, 2016

Crazy 4 Challenges- You Really Got This

It's my month to host the challenges at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog, and since today was opening ceremonies for the Summer Olympics, I decided to go with an Olympics theme! Basically, you can either use something sports related, or use the colors related to the Olympics. Me, I did both...and even pulled the rings in a bit!!


I decided to pair the super cute The Cat's Pajamas set You Got This with some fun paper from Carta Bella. My cardstock is from both MFT and SU. I paired it with all sorts of buttons, brads, twine, and red ruffled ribbon. My circles were cut with the Framed Up 2 CutUps.

Here are the TCP products I have used:




Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog!! I hope to see you at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog playing along with our challenge! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!!